Thank you for your interest in our website and our online services. Protecting customers and visitor's data and using it only in the way our customers/visitors expect from us is our highest priority. Thus, the following policy is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other data protection laws.
We, the Marino Hire Data Pvt Ltd are the controller according to the GDPR and therefore responsible for the data processing explained herein. You can contact us by using the following email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact our CISO at any time by using the following email - email@example.com.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DURING YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Your visit to our website and/or use of our online services will be logged. The IP address currently used by your device, date and time, the browser type and operating system of your device, the pages accessed may be recorded. This data is collected for the purposes of optimizing and improving our website as well as our online services. The processing is legally based on legitimate interest as it is in our legitimate interest to protect our website and to improve the quality of our services. Additionally, your personal data is only stored if you provide it to us on your own account, e.g. as part of a registration, a survey, an online application or for online purchase (performance of a contract). We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that the data provided to us during the registration is adequately protected. These measures include, but are not limited to, encryption, access control, segregation of duties, internal audit etc.
We may use third party service providers to process your personal data. These service providers may be located in countries within and outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that these service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation to guarantee an adequate data protection level, even if personal data are transferred into a country outside the EEA for which no adequacy decision of the EU Commission exists. Transfers of personal data to other recipients is not performed, except where we are obliged to do so by law. For more information about appropriate safeguards for the international data transfer or a copy of them, please contact CISO
Personal data provided to us via ARS will only be stored until a maximum period of 5 years unless (1) there is a specific request from the data subject to delete the personal data OR (2) Marino finds out that the quality of the personal data is not adequate enough for its clients OR (3) Clients of Marino reject the personal data. However, Marino Hire may amend the retention period at its discretion due to its legitimate interests (e.g. to guarantee data security, to prevent misuse or to prosecute criminal offenders).
Marino Hire will transfer the collected personal data of the candidates to its clients for further processing on being recruited and on candidates accepting the job offer made by its clients. Marino Hire has no control on the location of such database.
DETAILS OF DATA PROCESSING
Marino Hire shall subject the personal data collected for the following processes
- Profile comparison with the Client’s requirements and acceptance or rejection of the profiles
- Selection of profiles based on screening test
- Submission of selected profiles to the Client
- Statistical Data Analysis as required by the Client
- Any other process that the Client may request to be able to decide on suitability of candidate for its purpose of filling up a job position.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As a data subject, you can contact our CISO at any time with a notification under the contact information mentioned above under Section 1 to make use of your rights. These rights are the following:
- The right to receive information about the data processing and a copy of the processed data;
- The right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data;
- The right to demand the erasure of personal data;
- The right to demand the restriction of the data processing;
- The right to receive the personal data concerning the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmittance of these data to another controller;
- The right to object to the data processing;
- The right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent;
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You can use the contact form on our website to contact us for any request. The personal data that you filled out into the contact form will only be processed for answering your request. Filling in and submitting the contact form constitutes an affirmative action by which you have given your consent to the data processing.